At Nkazimlo, Eric and I are dedicated to our breeding program. We have undertaken the difficult task of breeding what we believe to be the best quality Rhodesian Ridgebacks possible. We do not breed extensively, when breeding a litter we take the time to seek out the best possible stud dog to compliment the bitch that we are mating. All our breeding stock is hip and elbow x-rayed and scored we also test for DM, heart and eyes.
When purchasing a puppy from us we will endeavour to give you ongoing support and advice relevant to the upbringing of your newly purchased puppy.
Our puppies are bred and raised in our home with constant human interaction. This includes exposure to our extended family including children of varying ages. Puppies are socialised with our other dogs from an early age. We encourage you to view the puppies on more than one occasion, from the age of 4 weeks old.
Nkazimlo has a no kill policy regarding ridgeless puppies - there is a place in the world for these.
When purchasing a puppy from us we include in the sale of said puppy:
- Ongoing support
- Puppy information booklet including diet sheets for the growth period
- Microchipped (with transfer into your name ** this does not include registration on the lifetime register NSW)
- Registration papers (Limit papers NOT for breeding purposes)
- Puppy information from relevant food company
- Vet health check prior to release to you